A: Let's just park here. I don't like parking down at the end of the road. Too hard to turn around. 我們在這裡停車好了 , 我不想停在這條路的終點 , 因為在那裏迴轉很麻煩 。
J: The weather's nice today. 今天的天氣不錯 。
A: Man, so many trees washed up down there. Must have been the typhoon. 那麼多樹木被沖到這邊 , 颱風的影響吧 !
J: --and then she said she was too busy. I don't know what to do. 然後她說自己太忙了 , 我不知道該怎麼辦 。
A: Should we walk down? We're here. 我們要走下去嗎 ? 我們在這裡了 ...
J: Let's go. 走吧 !
A: --I don't feel like the monkeys here are so bad. Just grumpy. ... 我覺得這裡的猴子還好 , 沒有那麼兇 。
J: I keep trying to message her. She always says she's busy. Now the people on the other side of the building don't have water, too. 我一直傳訊息給她 , 她一直說很忙 , 現在大樓的另外一邊的住戶也沒有水 。
A: All I know is there's no excuse for it. Where are we having lunch? 她都找藉口了 。 我們午餐要吃什麼 ?
J: We can have lunch at home. 我們要在家吃午餐 。
A: What's at home? 家裡有什麼菜 ?
J: We've got sausage. 有香腸 。
A: OK. 好 。
J: What do you think I should do? 你認為我該怎麼做?
A: I think you'll probably have to be the next zhuwei. 我覺得妳應該當下一任主委 。
J: But I really don't want to. 可是我不想做 。
A: I know, but what else can you do? 我知道 ,但是有其他方法嗎 ?
J: I like this part, it's nice. 我喜歡這個部分 , 風景不錯 。
A: Yeah. 沒錯 。
J: Are we walking all the way to the ocean? 我們要走到海邊嗎 ?
A: It's not far, just down there. 不遠 , 馬上到了 。
J: So many water buffaloes! I didn't know they were down here. 那麼多隻水牛 ! 我之前沒有注意到牠們在這裡 。
A: It was a good movie. I'd probably watch the sequel. 那部影片不錯 , 我應該會去看續集。
J: You watch it with your daughter, I've had enough. 你跟你的女兒一起看好了 , 我不想看。
A: Naw, I don't know that guy. 不 , 我不認識他 。
J: Carrefour should be open though. 家樂福應該已經開了吧 !
A: Never seen anyone fish down here. 我沒看過有人來這裡釣魚 。
J: What would they fish for? 他們會釣什麼魚 ?
A: No, I don't think so. 不 , 我不這麼認為 。
J: There's also that other place by the Seashore Park. 海濱公園附近還有那家餐廳 。
A: The dumpling place? Or the other one. 餃子館嗎 ? 還是另外那家 ?
J: The other one. Let's go back to the car. It's getting cold. 另外那家 。 我們回去好嗎 ? 變冷了 。
A: OK. 好 。
Related Entries 相關的文章:
沒有留言:
張貼留言