2017年3月31日 星期五

Walking Around Dong He 在東河散步

"So you want to have coffee here?"  "妳要在這裏喝咖啡嗎?"

"No, the trail's closed.  Too expensive anyway."  不.  步道不開放了.  而且這裡的咖啡也太貴了."

"So... you want to go up to that other trail in Dong He?"  "那... 妳要去東河的步道嗎?"

"Ok."  "好."


"I want to park over there."  "我要在那裏停車."

"You want to go to that coffee shop we passed later?"  "妳要去剛剛經過的那家咖啡廳嗎?"

"I don't know.  Maybe.  Let's see how much it is, and then decide."  "不知道.  有可能.  先看看價錢再決定."


"Why haven't I ever tried to swim around here?"  為什麼我沒來過這裡游泳

"Too hard to get down to the river."  從這裡下去不方便

"Yeah.  Maybe we can try from further up next time, near where the monkeys are."  "好像是.  我們下次往泰源附近的賞猴區找地方下去吧. ."

"Ok."  "好."


"Go up there if you want, it's fine."  "妳可以上去.  沒關係."

"No, I don't want to.  I've seen it before."  "我不想去.  以前看過了."

"Snakes?  Maybe."  "蛇?  有可能."

"Crabs?"  "螃蟹?"


"Looks like it'll rain soon."  "好像快下雨了."

"I know, but what about after dinner?"  "對啊! 可是晚餐以後要做甚麼?"

"Just keep going, it's not far."  "直走.  妳快到了."

"Past the trees."  "樹的另一頭."


"I think that place we went by was the burger restaurant he was talking about."  "我們經過的那家漢堡餐廳應該就是他之前提到的."

"Burgers?  Oh God not burgers again!  I'm cooking!"  "漢堡.  天啊!  我不想吃漢堡!  我要在家吃飯!"

"Ok, fine.  Just saying..."  "好, 好.  我只想說......"

"No burgers!"  "不要漢堡!"


"You know, when I think about it, I've never seen anyone else walking this trail."  你知道嗎? 我從沒看過其他人走這條步道.

"Too hard to see from the bridge, maybe."  應該是很難從橋上看到這裡.

"Or... it looks too tiring from up there."  "還是... 橋上的人覺得走下來太累了."

"Yeah, maybe."  "有可能."


"It was just stupid, the way it ended."  "最後的結局好笨."

"I know.  How did the bad guy wind up there at the end?"  "對啊!  壞人最後怎麼找到他們的?"

"I don't know.  I think maybe we're both thinking too hard.  And maybe the first one was better."  "不知道.  我想我們兩個想太多了.  也可能第一部比較好看."

"Kevin Hart's in a lot of movies."  "凱文·哈特演的電影很多."


"And then he was so drunk he just did it like that."  "那他應該很醉, 以至於那樣子做."

"Really?"  "真的嗎?"

"Yeah, just like that."  "是啊!  就像那樣."

"He really shouldn't do that."  "他不應該做那種事."

"No."  "沒錯."


"I don't want to go look at the pants anymore."  "我不想去看長褲了."

"Shorts."  "短褲."

"Shorts.  Whatever.  I'm too tired.  Let's just go to Carrefour instead.  It's on the way back."  "短褲.  隨便.  我太累了.  我們去家樂福好了.  去那裏比較方便."

"Ok.  But I want coke."  "好.  可是我要買可樂."


"Fine.  But no coffee shops.  Too expensive."  "沒問題.  可是不能去咖啡館. 太貴了."

"Yeah, I guess.  There's a Family Mart in Dulan.  We'll stop there."  "我知道.  都蘭有一家全家.  在那裏停下來吧."

"Ok."  "好."

"But I'm still buying coke."  "我還是要買可樂."

Related Entries 相關的文章: 

What's Going on with the Taitung City, Township, and Municipality Offices 台東市,鄉,鎮公所最近動向
Driving Around Kaohsiung, Running Around Tainan 高雄開車, 台南跑步
Taipei from a Distance 遊客的台北
Walking Around Fu Yuan Leisure Farm 在富源農場散步

沒有留言:

張貼留言