2015年3月14日 星期六

Conversation with My House Cats About the Flowing Lake 跟我的貓討論活水湖


ME: So last week I wrote this thing about the Flowing Lake and some people got mad.  What do you guys think?  上個禮拜我寫了一篇關於活水湖的文章.  這篇文章讓一些人生氣了.  你們的想法呢?

JOJO: What's a flowing lake?  活水湖是什麼?

CHRISTMAS: Yeah, what's that?  Is it a new flavor of cat food?  我也不知道.  是新口味的貓食嗎?

SMOKEY: I like cat food. 我很喜歡貓食.

MUFFIN: Me too.  我也是.

STRIPEY: What?  什麼?

ME: The Flowing Lake is the big rectangular lake in Taitung's Forest Park.  I used to go swimming there.  活水湖是台東森林公園裡的一個長方形的湖.  我以前在那裡游泳.

CHRISTMAS: What?!?  Swimming?!?  You're crazy, man.  Don't go swimming.  I HATE water!  你在說什麼?  游什麼泳?  你瘋了!  別去游泳.  我很討厭水.

MUFFIN: Yeah, I hate baths.  沒錯.  洗澡很糟糕.

STRIPEY: What?  什麼?

ME: So anyway, I was wondering if stopping people from swimming there was a good idea.  I mean, they still have the triathlons and swimming competitions there, so...  反正我只是懷疑不讓民眾在那裡游泳是一個好主意.  他們還是在那裡舉辦鐵人三項跟游泳比賽,  所以...

SMOKEY: What's a triathlon?  Is it a new flavor of cat food?  鐵人三項是什麼?  是新口味的貓食嗎?

CHRISTMAS: Yeah, I like cat food.  我很喜歡貓食?

JOJO: Me too.  我也是.

MUFFIN: Can you feed us again? 再餵我們一次好嗎?

STRIPEY: What?  什麼?

ME: A triathlon?  It's... oh never mind.  You guys hungry?  鐵人三項?  那就是......  算了.  你們餓了沒?

JOJO: Hell yes, man.  I thought you'd never ask!  當然很餓.  我快受不了了!

CHRISTMAS: Food!  Food!  Food!  食物!  食物!  食物!

STRIPEY: What?  什麼?

Related Entries相關的文章:

Sad About the Lake 因為活水湖的事很失望
How Are You? 你好嗎?
Intro 自我介紹 7
Disconnected 切斷的

沒有留言:

張貼留言