|I think this is the Formosan Slug-Eating Snake.|
1. I reread that "Sex in Taiwan (3)" entry recently, and was very unhappy with it. At worst it was character defamation, and at best it was cock blocking. I rewrote it in more general, less inflammatory terms.
2. Having too many numerical subheadings (such as Thoughts (5)) is going to make this blog repetitious, so I think that anytime I reach 10 I am going to stop pursuing that topic.
Added a link for older entries ("Entries So Old I Can't Even Remember Writing Them") onto the sidebar. Given the numerical subheadings mentioned above, it seems weird to allow those entries to just "disappear."
3. I'd like to add more Chinese literature/poetry to this blog in the future. These kind of things shed a lot of light on Chinese culture. In particular, I was thinking of Tang Dynasty poetry (唐詩), the "Three-Character Poem," (三字經) and the "Rules of Propriety". (弟子規) I plan on working them in where I can.
4. The number of people reading this blog will soon overtake the number of those reading Taitung Style. I think that once this number finally surpasses that of Taitung Style, I'll probably make Taitung Style more about pictures, and this blog more about words. Otherwise, I begin to feel that I am repeating myself.
5. Any feedback that you, the reader would like to supply is welcome. I get messages about this blog on Facebook sometimes, and also occasional emails, but never as much input as I would like. Taitung Style is read less (on average) a week, but I get much more feedback there.
5. Again, as always, thanks for reading this blog. Keep singing. Keep dancing. Keep smiling. Keep laughing. Life can be very good.
Sex in Taiwan (3)
Reason to Learn Chinese #1: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure